Want me to notify you when I add new material?

Friday, September 16, 2005

Big Apologies!

Big Apologies

Obviously I haven’t written much since getting back into Btown, my apologies. Its been a little hectic getting back into the swing of things.

I managed to lose my phone the first week of school.

I just got this one in the mail from my mom. I’ve always wanted to use Blogger.com’s audio capabilities.

I’ll start doing some of that sometime, recording random things. hopefully it will add another dynamic to what the site has to offer.

Actually speaking of the new phone, I got it on Ebay. And I must say, it worked really well. At Verizon they try to sell you the $70 insurance, so that whatever happens to your phone the insurance will cover the cost of a new one.

I’ve never believed in that kind of insurance, and there is a reason. You can get a phone for less than the cost of the insurance. I got this one for $45 shipping included.

I have the same number as before :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your Blog and stopped to take a look. Nice job ! I like the way it's laid out. I'm trying to put one together called,Back Pain, which is about cure for back pain and similar subjects. Thanks for the ideas. ---Jack---

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home