Want me to notify you when I add new material?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Michael Kaiser, a 5 year review


An editorial appeared in the Washington Post recently on one of the arts administrative giants. I'm surprised that I’ve never previously posted on Michael Kaiser, current president of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. The Post's recent article chronicles his nearly complete five year term with the Kennedy Center and looks forward to the next five years under his leadership.

As someone with an interest in the business side of ballet as well as the performance side I’ve always been incredibly impressed with Mr. Kaiser, if you’ve followed his career closely you wont find much new information here. But if you are unsure exactly who Michael Kaiser is, read on, I’d say he’s one of the arts greatest and a person everyone should be familiar with.

Mr. Kaiser's Act I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home