Want me to notify you when I add new material?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ballet Austin building a new home


While I was in Chicago this weekend I learned that Ballet Austin has purchased property and has plans for a new location in the downtown area of Austin. The company’s new $10 million and 28,000 square feet home will include seven studios and a performance space that seats 287. This isn’t new information, an article was published in the Austin Chronicle on September 30, 2005. I hadn’t heard about it and figure others may have been in the same boat. The company is also expanding next season, from 20 to 24 dancers. Two men and two women will be added to the main company, the second company will continue to employ 10 dancers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home