Want me to notify you when I add new material?

Monday, April 10, 2006

Take the Lead, good new dance movie

I got a chance to get out and see this new film last night. I really enjoyed it. They used todays technology and editing very well; It was nice to see that a movie studio could be convinced to really invest in a movie on dance. Below is the intro to a review by tollini on IMDB, click here for the full reivew.

"I saw this film on March 28th, 2006 in Indianapolis. I am one of the judges for the Heartland Film Festival's Truly Moving Picture Award. A Truly Moving Picture "…explores the human journey by artistically expressing hope and respect for the positive values of life." Heartland gave that award to this film."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home