Want me to notify you when I add new material?

Monday, May 29, 2006

New week new music

This weeks now playing section will feature the fourth movement from Philip Glass's Glassworks. The music can be a little mind numbing, but I like it. I find that it inspires great day dreams :)

Philip Glass's website says this about Glassworks,
In 1982 Philip Glass became the first composer since Aaron Copland to join the CBS Masterworks label. Glass had formed the Philip Glass Ensemble in 1968, but it wasn't until his opera Einstein on the Beach (1976) that he achieved great critical and popular success. His first album for Masterworks, Glassworks, tripled all sales projections, pleasing audiences, critics and Glass himself


, , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ariel said...

I'm a huge Philip Glass fan, I agree, his old stuff, like Glassworks does inspire some fun day dreams!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home