Want me to notify you when I add new material?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

34 Pirouettes on video

Rachel posted about this video at her blog, Downtown Dancer. I think its one of the cooler things I've ever seen on video, so I want to make sure you don’t miss it. This girl does 34 Pirouettes. Now my first reaction was, its got to be fake, they must have spliced a couple turns together to "keep her turning" but Rachel mentioned something on her blog. Her bun is coming undone throughout out the one massive turn which means they really couldn’t have jimmied it up without disturbing the natural progression of her hair coming undone.

Unfortunately with the way it’s formatted on GoogleVideo I couldn’t embed it directly into this page, so to see the 33 second video head on over to GoogleVideo. Its totally worth seeing.


, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home