Want me to notify you when I add new material?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hotel uses Washington Ballet for lessons on grace


The new Palomar hotel in Washington brought Septime Weber in to help its employees develop their grace and presentability. WTOP Radio, said this about the event,
Opening a door is a fairly simple action -- but at a local hotel, it's considered a work of art. Hotel general manager Brett Orlando says a doorman is the first person a visitor sees, so the doorman should have a certain savoir fair.
So, the hotel asked the Washington Ballet to hold a clinic on graceful movement for hotel employees. Being able to open a door with panache, or carrying a bag with flair is just another way to improve a customer's experience, Orlando says.


Well shoot, now I want my doormen to carry my bags with some of that flair in their step. Check out the entire article from WTOP, here


, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home